An insider’s glimpse into the events, people and world that shaped, and were shaped by the 37th President
The Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum is situated on nine rolling acres encompassing 22 Presidential Museum galleries, movie and interactive presentations, the spectacular First Lady's Garden, the President's faithfully restored 1910's birthplace, a replica of the White House East Room and the flower-ringed memorial sites of President and Mrs. Nixon.
Complete with an incredibly rich 25-year history as an international focal point of discussion, debate and analysis, its timeless elegance has offered the perfect setting for some of the most significant historical events in recent history.
Explore the Richard Nixon Presidential Museum
Take a ride through a half-century of California, U.S. and world history in the museum galleries and discover why Richard Nixon is more relevant today than ever.
- Enjoy thrilling video and audio displays, guiding you along RN's journey
- Uncover the secrets of the Alger Hiss Case that propelled RN to national stature
- Travel with the Nixons to more than 80 countries as America's Ambassadors of Goodwill
- Be a part of the cultural happenings of the turbulent 1960s
- Learn about RN's visionary domestic and foreign policies
- Stroll though the lush gardens, designed by First Lady Pat Nixon
- And so much more!
Tour Richard Nixon's Original Birthplace
Walk through Richard Nixon's original 1910's humble farmhouse birthplace - in the same location where RN's father built it over 100 years ago - with its original furnishings. Experience life in rural Yorba Linda just as RN did.
Climb Aboard Marine One
The glimmering presidential helicopter that took Presidents Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon and Ford to all corners of the globe. A rare glimpse into history unlike any other!
The Katherine B. Loker Center and White House East Room
The Nixon Library features an exact replica of the White House East Room, the largest room in the Executive Mansion. We invite you to join the millions of guests who have experienced its beauty and timeless elegance.
Schedule A Custom Group Tour (15 or more)
Your private, two-hour docent-guided tour of the Museum Galleries, President Nixon's original birthplace, and Marine One, will transport you back to what Bob Dole called "The Age of Nixon."
The Library is staffed by 160 volunteer docents, whose knowledge is unparalleled. Your group will benefit from their seasoned experience on these customized tours.
- Sign up for a Group Tour today and every member of your party will receive 10% off in the Richard Nixon Presidential Museum Store!
- Parking is free.
- Convenient parking for large buses is easily accessible
- Located only 15 minutes from Disneyland
To book your Group Tour Experience, contact Visitor Services Director Anne Brown at (714) 364-1161 or firstname.lastname@example.org